Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This is for all you whiners out there. (you know who you are)

Update (with the dramatic voice of the guy from Unsolved mysteries)

This is what Todd has been up to:

First is school. Lots of that. Its going wonderfully. I almost have the whole bible figured out and memorized.

I've been playing at Coram Deo, my 'home church' I guess. I've also been playing at this college group at some mega church. Its fun to play there cause the sound system rocks my face. But its a college group at a mega church so im sure you can guess my sentiment.

Ive also been playing for the class im in called 'Worship Band'. Lets just say I get a credit for it so its worth it. We are leading at chapel for the first time this coming Monday.

So far the worship chapels have mostly been horrendous (this word is a terrible understatement). There is a serious lack of anyone with a gift of leading people in worship at the school.

I have also been in contact with Invisible Children and setting it up for them to come to the school and speak at a chapel and then show the movie at night. That will be in March when they make it here.

I have also been looking into going to India, Feb 5-15. Its quite possible as I have a conference the week of the 5th instead of classes.

I may also go to Mali, Africa next year for a term.

I'm also playing on a soccer team. That is fun. Tommy and I are on a running schedule. That not so fun. My body is starting to hurt. So far the longest run has been 7.5 miles. We have an 8 miler this Saturday.

that's what ive been up to. I'll update again in a few months when your whines fill my glass.

16 Comments:

Blogger Wesly Smith said...

Good to hear from you Todd. We miss you.

Things are falling apart here without you. People are leaving Portland by the thousands. Those who are remaining are rioting and holding up signs that say "Come back Todd!"

9:43 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Toddly13 said...

haha. i love you wes

6:11 AM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm a whiner. Thanks for the post. I'll keep bitching until I get another one.

7:17 AM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

im sure playing at the megachurch has other...perks.

nice to hear youre doing so well, and keeping busy no doubt. running sucks, but at least you dont have any hills in nebraska to have to climb while youre doing it.

12:40 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Nice update, Todd. If you update your blog a minimum of once a month, I'll link you from my blog. Way to go on the running!

12:11 PM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord, Todd, I thought you had died out there in Kansas. I'm so excited for you! Look at you, all involved and stuff. If you go to Mali I will come visit you. : )

I miss you friend!

11:46 PM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been about a month, sweetheart. You are due for another update.

12:09 AM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Todd, did you see what Troy found under Paul's freaking bathtub? Dude, it's disgusting. Check out Paul's blog, or Troy's.

7:36 AM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your blog is so old and rotting that only spam-bots find it useful.

...

7:15 AM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you have the Bible almost all figured out. that's a pretty big accomplishment!

boone

12:05 PM, January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR FREAKING BLOG.

7:44 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Theologise said...

whine!

1:48 AM, January 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not delete me, please, Toddney. I need money urgent too.

1:26 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you the number of times I have been tempted in the past few weeks to remove your link from my blog.

FRICKIN' UPDATE YOUR BLOG.

9:16 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Wesly Smith said...

Todd?

Are you there?

Hello!

10:03 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Jacey Anne Haek said...

Are you alive? I dont think you are anymore....

11:08 AM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home