Monday, June 05, 2006

I've been invited to go to Poland with a couple NGA evangelist in November. About $2500. yikes. at least i have more than a month to raise it this time.

Here's all the info i have so far:
Todd,

Trust you are well? It has been very busy here as we prepare for ministry in Africa in three weeks.
I have an outreach later this year in Poland. The dates are approx. November 10 - 21. The cost is about $2,500. The ministry there will be very different than India. We are having about 19 different events that are what we call affinity events. Mostly, they are meal events with targeted audiences. For example, breakfast, lunch or dinner for groups such as: civic leaders, businessmen, taxi drivers, women, seniors, medical doctors, teachers, police etc... It makes it much easier for a christian doctor to invite a non-christian doctor to a free meal event that is just for them and the message is geared to them.

Are you interested? If so, I would love to speak with you further. Specifically I am asking if you want to do the music.

Mike



one litte problem is my guitar. Its on its last leg but just dont have any money right now.

i should be getting my highlight video from my india trip any day now. thats gonna be awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you were Paul, I'd say wait about half a day for someone to give you the best guitar money can buy...

7:03 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

well f you were terry, id say just wait until your dead dad pays your way.

4:11 PM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home