Friday, December 30, 2005

Well Winter Youth is over... It was pretty amazing. Joel said just the audience alone got up to 110db. That is really loud.

I have to admit I already miss it alot. I havent been on a retreat type thing since high school. They sure feel good. I've never been treated like that either. Everyone was so nice to me.

There were some cool people i met there yet i come away with nothing but memories... I wish i would have gotten emails or something. There were so many people there though that it was hard to talk to the same person twice. Who knows, maybe some of them will make it to this site and email or IM me...?

Well back to reality.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

feels good to be treated like a king huh? i remember those days with paul and the rameytones.

11:48 PM, December 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss retreats too :(

7:01 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Theologise said...

Hey Todd! Nice blog...

12:29 AM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

post more

6:45 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

Todd you need to post more!

8:22 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Theologise said...

So its time for another post isn't it? I get tired of checking your blog week after week and seeing nothing new! :-)

10:25 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home