Friday, December 23, 2005

Theres been an issue hanging over my head for a while now. I havent been getting much sleep due to it and it just been wearing me out. Well i think tonight is the night that something will be done to help it. I'm nervous and scared. A little nauseous. But almost relieved. Its not a burden, just a lot to deal with. But i think God made me for things like this. I could sure use some prayer tonight.

I'm sick of secrets and having to lie to people to cover up what i've doing. But i dont really see another way. Is lying okay if youre protecting someone? many people have gotten pissed at me and if i could just explain it they would think im good instead of an ass. But for now i have to stick with ass. I guess i'm not really here for peoples approval though.

i feel a little better. maybe this blog thing isnt so lame...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i hope it works out nigga...i would say im praying for you but...you know. i will continue to ponder your existence and feel good that i know someone like you.

1:29 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Paulos said...

Todd, you are not making any sense.. ?

8:57 AM, December 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toddy is a good kid, he is not an ass.

9:55 PM, December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home